CV | Miroslav Bartoš
The main focus of the work is divided into three big groups. The first one is preparation of chalcogenide glasses in form of bulk glasses (Ag-As-Se) or thin films (Ag-As-Se, Ge-Sb-Te-Se) and their characterisation for application as a material for memories.
The second one is preparation of graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide and its study as a possible material for gas sensors.
The third group is connected to transition metal dichalcogenides their exfoliation and building of different heterostructures for optical measurement at low temperature and under applied magnetic field.
2007 – 2012 PhD in Chemistry and technology of inorganic materials at University of Pardubice, Czech Republic, under supervision of Prof. Tomas Wagner, Title of thesis: Chalcogenides, materials for phase change memories and conductive bridge memories.
2002 – 2007 Master studies in Material Engineering at University of Pardubice, Czech Republic, under supervision of Prof. Tomas Wagner. Title of Master thesis: Synthesis and properties of Ag-As-Se chalcogenide glass system.
2014 and 2016 – LNCMI, CNRS Grenoble – Preparation of heterostructures
2007 – On Semiconductors, Rožnov pod Radhoštěm – Czochralski method and processing of silicon crystals
- Energy Spectrum of Two-Dimensional Excitons in a Nonuniform Dielectric Medium, Molas M. R., Slobodeniuk A.O., Nogajewski K. et al., Physical Review Letters, 123, 2019, 136801
- Probing and manipulating valley coherence of dark excitons in monolayer WSe2, Molas M. R., Slobodeniuk A.O., Kazimierczuk T. et al., Physical Review Letters, 123, 2019, 096803
- Tuning carrier concentration in a superacid treated MoS2 monolayer, Molas, M.R., Gołasa, K., Bala, Ł. et al., Scientific Reports, 9 (1), 1989
- Fine structure of K-excitons in multilayers of transition metal dichalcogenides, Slobodeniuk, A.O., Bala, Ł., Koperski, M. et al., 2D Materials, 6 (2), 025026
- Orbital, spin and valley contributions to Zeeman splitting of excitonic resonances in MoSe2, WSe2 and WS2 monolayers, Koperski, M., Molas, M.R., Arora, A. et al., 2D Materials, 6 (1), 015001
- Flat electronic bands in long sequences of rhombohedral-stacked graphene, Henck, H., Avila, J., Ben Aziza, Z. et al., Physical Review B, 97 (24), 245421
- Singlet and triplet trions in WS2 monolayer encapsulated in hexagonal boron nitride, Vaclavkova, D., Wyzula, J., Nogajewski, K. et al., Nanotechnology, 29 (32), 325705
- Impact of environment on dynamics of exciton complexes in a WS2 monolayer, Jakubczyk T., Nogajewski K., Molas M. et al., 2D Materials, 5 (3), 031007
- The optical response of monolayer, few-layer and bulk tungsten disulfide, Molas M., Nogajewski K., Slobodeniuk A. et al., Nanoscale, Issue 35
- Brightening of dark excitons in monolayers of semiconducting transition metal dichalcogenides, Molas M., Faugeras C., Slobodeniuk A. et al., 2D Materials 4, 021003
- Decolorization of organic dyes by gold nanoflowers prepared on reduced graphene oxide by tea polyphenols, Simsikova M., Bartos M., Cechal J., Sikola T., Catalysis Science and Technology, 6 (9), 3008
- Green approach for preparation of reduced graphene oxide decorated with gold nanoparticles and its optical and catalytic properties, Šimšíková M., Bartoš M., Keša P., Šikola T., Materials Chemistry and Physics, 177, 339
- Optically-induced diffusion and dissolution of Ag into thin films of (GeS2)0.8(Ga2S3)0.2, Valkova S., Wagner T., Bartos M., et al., J. Optoelectronic and Adv. Mat.,13, 1553
- Optical properties of silver doped amorphous films of composition Ge28S72 and Ge22Ga6S72, Bartos M., Wagner T., Valkova S. et al., J. Optoelectronic and Adv. Mat, 13, 1442
- Intense near-infrared and midinfrared luminescence from Dy3+ - doped GeSe2-Ga2Se3-MI (M = K, Cs, Ag) chalcohalide glasses at 1.32, 1.73 and 2.67 μm, Ren J., Wagner T., Bartos M. at al., J. Appl. Phys., 109, 033105
- Structural study of AsS2-Ag glasses over a wide concentration range, Kaban I., Jovari P., Wagner T. et al., J. Non-Cryst. Solids., 357, 3430
- Conductivity in Ag-As-S(Se, Te) chalcogenide glasses, Stehlik S., Kolar J., Bartos M. et al., Solid State Ionics, 181, 1625
- Medium-term thermal stability of amorphous Ge2Sb2Te5 flash-evaporated thin films with regards to change in structure and optical properties, Wagner T., Orava J., Přikryl J. et al., Thin Solid Films, 517, 4694
- Atomic structure of As2S3-Ag chalcogenide glasses, Kaban I., Jovari P., Wagner T. et al., J. Phys.: Condens. Matter., 21, 395801
- Study of Microstucture in Agx(As33Se67)100-x chalcogenide glasses, Stehlik S., Knotek P., Zima V. et al, J. Non-cryst. Solids, 355, 2054